Healthy digestion is the most fundamental aspect of overall wellness in Ayurveda. The complete digestion, absorption, and assimilation of food nutrients create the building blocks of the body, called ahara rasa, or “the essence of food.” When you chew and swallow your food, it mixes with water, enzymes, and acids, and the end product is the essence or juice, which is used to make tissues. In this way, healthy digestion makes a healthy body. Digesting food properly connects us to the essence of the food we eat every day and to our planet that provides this food. This explains why diet is a profound aspect of Ayurvedic healing.
- Digestoveda improves digestion permanently over a period of time
- It helps in proper digestion of food NATURALLY with ayuredic herbs
- This medication contains digestive enzymes, which are natural substances needed by the body to help break down and digest food. It is used when the pancreas cannot make or does not release enough digestive enzymes into the gut to digest the food.
- Helps in relieving spasmodic pain aroused due to indigestion.
- Stimulates gastric juice and digestion.
- Improves appetite and helps in controlling dyspepsia & flatulence.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place